Cynthia Ung's corporate practice includes premises liability, products liability, automotive, and contracts law.
At the University of California at Berkeley, Ms. Ung earned her undergraduate degree in Communications and Media Studies while participating actively in student-led philanthropic causes, including:
• Pi Beta Phi Fraternity
• U.C. Berkeley Sage Mentorship Project
• Her Campus™ Media Project
Ms. Ung earned her Juris Doctor in Entertainment Law at Loyola Law School in Los Angeles, and was awarded a Congressional Certificate of Recognition by Congresswoman Judy Chu for her “extraordinary achievements and high standard of excellence” as demonstrated in her commitment to community involvement, which included:
• Loyola of Los Angeles’ Entertainment Law Review, Editor
• Iranian Law Students Association, Treasurer
• Young Lawyers Program, mentorship program teaching trial advocacy to inner-city youth in Los Angeles
While attending Loyola Law School, Ms. Ung expanded her legal education internationally, acting as a Legal Extern in Shanghai, China, researching Chinese intellectual property law and corporate law.
Prior to joining Yukevich | Cavanaugh, Ms. Ung worked as an Associate attorney for a state-wide defense firm representing insurance carriers, corporations, and individuals in all aspects of general civil litigation.
- Loyola Law School, Juris Doctor
- University of California, Berkeley, Bachelor of Arts
- United States District Court: Central District of California
- American Bar Association
- Westside Bar Association
- Downtown Los Angeles Bar Association
- Pi Beta Phi Fraternity for Women