Stacy R. Goldscher graduated from California State University, Northridge with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and a Minor in Political Science. She earned her Juris Doctor from Loyola Law School in 2000 and was admitted to the State Bar of California that same year.
While in Law School, Ms. Goldscher served as an Articles Editor for the Loyola of Los Angeles International Law Review. She received the First Honors Award, given to the student with the highest grade in the class in Legal Research and Writing, Insurance Law, and Conflicts of Laws.
Since beginning her practice, Ms. Goldscher has represented insurance carriers, corporations, and individuals in all aspects of civil litigation, with her practice focusing on insurance coverage, mass tort, bad faith, and business disputes. She has obtained favorable results in numerous insurance coverage and complex litigation matters.
Ms. Goldscher is admitted to practice law in California and before the United States District Courts for the Central, Southern, and Eastern Districts of California.
- James River Insurance Company v. Medolac Laboratories, 290 F.Supp.3d 956 (2018)
- Secard Pools, Inc. v. Kinsale Ins. Company, 318 F.Supp.3d 1147 (2017)
- Centurion Medical Liability Protective Risk Retention Group, Inc. v. Gonzalez, 296, F.Supp.3d 1212 (2017)
- California Traditions, Inc. v. Claremont Liability Ins. Co., 197 Cal.App.4th 410 (2011)
- Loyola Law School, Juris Doctor (2000)
- University of California, Northridge, Bachelor of Arts
- USDC - Central District of California
- USDC - Southern District of California
- USDC - Eastern District of California