Jesse Yanco graduated cum laude from the Gonzaga University School of Law. During law school, Mr. Yanco served as an editor of the Gonzaga Law Review and was a member of both the Philip C. Jessup Cup International Law Moot Court Team and the Moot Court Honors Council. He was also a recipient of the CALI Award for Academic Excellence in Legal Research and Writing. During his studies, Mr. Yanco completed an externship with the Hague Conference on Private International Law in The Hague, Netherlands, where he focused on issues related to international service of process.
Prior to joining Yukevich | Cavanaugh, Mr. Yanco worked as a trial attorney at a boutique law firm specializing in personal injury and employment law. Additionally, Mr. Yanco has a wide range of experience representing businesses in the areas of commercial litigation, intellectual property, creditors' rights, and judgment enforcement. In addition to his European legal experience, Mr. Yanco also worked as a Foreign Legal Consultant in a corporate law Firm in São Paulo, Brazil.
Mr. Yanco is an agile client advocate experienced in all aspects of case management and progress, including discovery and deposition management, law and motion proceedings, mediation and settlement negotiation, and trial preparation.
In addition to being a member of the California Bar, Mr. Yanco is additionally admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Central District of California.
- California State University at Chico, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science (2010)
- Minor in Criminal Justice
- Pi Sigma Alpha Political Science Honors Society
- Trial and Appellate Advocacy Moot Court Competition
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Juris Doctor (2014)
- Gonzaga Law Review, Associate Editor
- Moot Court Honors Council
- Philip C. Jessup Cup International Law Moot Court Team
- USDC - Central District of California