Mr. Guest is a trial lawyer who has defended product manufacturers for over a decade. He has obtained numerous defense verdicts in high-exposure, personal injury lawsuits. In addition, Mr. Guest works with clients to shape case management and litigation strategy, including developing jury exercises and designing best practices.
Prior to joining Yukevich | Cavanaugh, Mr. Guest practiced at an international law firm and was an Assistant Attorney General for the District of Columbia.
- American University, Washington College of Law, Juris Doctor (2005)
- Magna Cum Laude
- American University Law Review, Note & Comment Editor; order of the Coif.
- College of William and Mary, Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy (1999)
- College of William and Mary, Bachelor of Arts in Government (1999)
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S.D.C - Northern District of Florida
- U.S.D.C. - District of Columbia