Ms. Musharbash attended Loyola Law School in Los Angeles, California. While in law school, Ms. Musharbash clerked at two litigation firms and completed her mediation training. She went on to perform mediations at the Loyola Center for Conflict Resolution, where she helped predominantly low-income residents of Los Angeles County resolve a variety of disputes.
Prior to joining Yukevich | Cavanaugh, Ms. Musharbash was an attorney at a state-wide defense firm, where she worked on matters involving the representation of the medical and insurance industries.
Ms. Musharbash is a member of the State Bar of California, the Los Angeles County Bar Association, and the California Young Lawyers Association.
- Loyola Law School, Juris Doctor (2018)
- California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, Bachelor of Arts (2015)
- California (2018)
- USDC - Central District of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- California Young Lawyers Association
- Fluent in Arabic